Sunday, November 9, 2014

Sir Ailbe Knight's Journey - Day 28

5:45 AM - Wake up (Med time)
6:15 AM - Out for a walk/run for my morning break
6:45 AM - Breakfast for mom and me

After getting up and finally dressed it was time to take Ailbe out for his morning walk/run.  The weather is getting cooler -- DUH -- its almost winter time. I was so looking forward to our morning activity and it was well worth the wait.

The Fighters Motorcycle Club put on a Fall Cookout today.  Since the weather was too cold to have it outside  they moved it into the Mall area.  Man did it taste great to eat a cheeseburger, hotdog and all the goodies that went with it.  YUMMY, YUMMY, YUMMY

After lunch I went into the Retail Store and was very careful with the aisles after the incident on Thursday.  I found these cute "Frozen" tin handbags at a very reasonable price.  So, I grabbed two of them for the girls for Christmas.  I hope to put their "Frozen" t-shirt and jewelry box inside it their Christmas gift.  I also found a winter set - hat, gloves and scarf for myself.  The mornings are getting colder and I have to take Ailbe out so darn early. 



When I got back to the room I went and laid down for about two hours.  I guess Ailbe and I will be taking daily afternoon naps because we both are woken up before 6 AM.  When we both woke up it was time for an outside break.

After dinner I watched a movie... Took Ailbe out for his final call at 10 PM and went straight to sleep.  See ya soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment