Sunday, October 12, 2014

Sir Ailbe Knight's Journey - Day 1

McGUIRE VA HOSPITAL
Ailbe arrived today at 3:30 PM and he was one happy boy.   My daughter's had a busy time unloading the truck and all my things and his are unpacked and put away.  My girls put his crate up and so he has plenty of space to sleep and chill out.  He took a nap for awhile and got to test out his new bed.  I would say he was very comfy.

The girls had to take off to pick up a poop scooper since the one I had didn't make it into the truck.  I like the one they found and it works great.  I got everything set up where I can use my wheelchair for his feeding and to lower the crate door.  His water bowl was placed in the bathroom for it will be easy for me to water him.

There is plenty of space for me to let him to take potty breaks.  I should have picked up a flash light at Walmart for night time use.  I'll look in the retail store tomorrow.  There's not enough lights outside and so its really dark in the areas I have to take him.

POW & MIA MEMORIAL WALL
I got to take him out at 9:30 PM for his final pee break till morning.  They lock the doors at 10 PM and I don't want to be outside and stuck where I can't get back in.
So, day one is almost done.  It was a short one and tomorrow will begin at 6 AM.  Goodnight from Sir Ailbe and his mom...  Talk again tomorrow night...

Sir Ailbe Knight saying HI!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment