Thursday, October 23, 2014

Sir Ailbe Knight's Journey - Day 10

YAWN!!!

 5:45 AM - Wake up (Med time)
6:15 AM - Out for a walk/run for my morning break
6:45 AM - Breakfast for mom and me

Ailbe is finally getting a better schedule on his outside packages.  It seems so awesome to finally getting back to the after breakfast and dinner packages instead of the four to five that he was doing on the 4Life formula.  He's also eating really well and has a great appetite again.  So, he's eating two cups twice a day and it looks like it will help put the weight back on that he has lost.

Another lousy night of trying to sleep and so I went back for a morning nap till 9 AM.  I then did my sink bath and got dressed.  I'm only allowed two showers a week (Mon and Fri) and feel like I'm camping out in my room.  Thank goodness I know how to use a wash basin for I can wash my hair and body.

Then out at 10 AM for our morning walk/run.  Ailbe has so much fun running along side of the scooter.  I'm usually gone for about a half hour to forty-five  minutes.  It helps break up the day.  When I got back in it was time for PT (upper body strength).  When I was done I headed back to my room and then out to lunch.

It was time again to lay down due to the swelling for about an hour.  Then I was out for an run/walk on the track.  We did four laps each way before heading inside.  I then finished another program before heading off to the dining room.

Nothing to do after dinner tonight.  I took Ailbe out before it got dark and did three laps before going to my room.  Another boring evening and so I watched my programs (only 2) WHICH TOOK FOREVER --  Stupid internet was horrible tonight.  So, after it crashing again I watched the movie "Take the Lead" before nodding off for the night.

Good night and sweet dreams from Sir Ailbe Knight










No comments:

Post a Comment