Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Sir Ailbe Knight's Journey - Day 16

My MONKEY...
5:45 AM - Wake up (Med time)
6:15 AM - Out for a walk/run for my morning break
6:45 AM - Breakfast for mom and me

Another week has begun.  I can't believe on Wednesday it will be four weeks since my surgery.  That means I have another two months left in this joint.

Ailbe was so playful this morning.  After our eight laps on the track he came back to the room to play ball.  Then it was his monkey toss game.  He must have played for a half hour before crashing with it.  He fell asleep in the bed first before heading off to his crate.

I love to snuggle with my monkey...

After KT (part 1) we returned to my room too wait for my phone call from IPhone.  I'm having issues with my acct because it won't update some security info that was tied to an email acct that I had eight years ago.  Its now fixed...  Then it was off to lunch which turned out to be crappy again.

After lunch I watched one program before going off too KT.  After I got back to my room from KT I laid down till around 4 PM. When I got up I took Ailbe out for a walk/run around the track (4 laps) before heading back to my room.  It was med time before dinner.....

I feel like a broken record about dinner and all of the meals here -- THEY STINK!!!  I'm so tired of green beans at most meals.  Eating in the dining room helps us pick our entree, but its either chicken cooked in another way or some odd stuff that looks gross.  I will no longer eat all the breads and starches put on my plate.  Its an overkill for a diabetic.  They had this beef, cheese and onion on a sub roll which I scooped out of the roll.  What was left was about a 1 tblsp worth of food.  So, I asked for a cheeseburger w/out the bun.

Upon returning to my room it was time for Ailbe to eat.  Going back on his old food was the right choice.  He's so happy and has more zip and energy which he hasn't had since June.  We're also still doing two drop packages a day which means the four cups of food is being used in his body.  Also, he's having less eye gook.

After he ate he decided it was another nap for himself.  He doesn't like going out immediately after dinner.  So, I finished up another show, chatted with friends on Facebook and waited to watch the Voice on TV instead of the PC.  So, I took Ailbe out at 7:30 PM and we did a couple laps before returning to my room.

After the show it was time to take Ailbe out for the last duty call of the night.  He then went into his crate for the night.  I finished watching my show and then went to sleep.

So, see you all tomorrow....


SWEET DREAMS



No comments:

Post a Comment