Sunday, October 26, 2014

Sir Ailbe Knight's Journey - Day 14

5:45 AM - Wake up (Med time)
6:15 AM - Out for a walk/run for my morning break
6:45 AM - Breakfast for mom and me

Well, its the weekend of nothing to do.  The food is even worse and you either sit outside or stay in your room.  I met this one Vet who's three weeks younger then me and then his daughter is three weeks younger then my daughter, Christine.  We just cracked up about that.  He also went to Catholic Schools and we were going over our crazy stories of how strict the nuns were.

I worked on trying to catch up on some shows.  Its a hit and miss with the internet.  You can be in a middle of a show and have to wait 40 minutes before you can watch it again.  My stupid left leg is still swollen and I thought I would lay down for awhile. 

After lunch I went to the board game activity.  Not many showed up and I tried to play Mexican Train and I couldn't for the life of me remember how to play it.  I'll have to play with Teresa and Luke when I get home to learn how to play it again.  After that Ailbe and I went out for our afternoon track walk/run.  Ailbe has come up with his new retrieve and holdi  ng his leash.  He'll grab it and just hold on for at least a lap.  I think he's feeling better being back on his old food.  He's got more spring in his step.  I'm also only getting two package drops a day from him, one in the morning and one after dinner.

Finally, finished one show after dinner and it was time for over evening walk/run of only a couple laps.  Nothing to do but watch my PC programs and catch up on my blog. 

I took Ailbe out for his last call of the night at 10 PM.  Then it was back to the room and get ready for bed.  I watched one program and then I was out in no time flat.

I didn't get any pictures today either.... So, see you all tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment